Best Memory Foam Mattresses are made out of a polymer known as polyurethane. It is a widely known material that is found in most sofas, mattresses, car seats, and spray foam. Memory foam mattresses are very durable. Their foams have the best kind of density that can provide good support while sleeping and also provides the best kind of pressure relief. They have a very long life span when compared to other spring mattresses.
Below is a list of three of the best memory foam mattress yet;
Best Memory Foam Mattresses Comparison Table
|Memory Foam Mattresses||Features||Price|
|Zomas sports mattress||The mattress is way cooler and definitely more breathable than all its competitors||Check Price|
|PlushBeds Cool Bliss Luxury Memory Foam Mattress||Because of the infused gel design, the mattress provides a 30% increase in cooling sleeping temperature, which is more than most traditional memory foam mattresses.||Check Price|
|Amerisleep As3||The foam tries to match the shape of your body while you sleep, thereby reducing the pressure in your spine and giving you a good night’s sleep in return.||Check Price|
Our Top 3 Best Memory Foam Mattresses
1. Zomas sports mattress
For the number one spot in this article, we have the zoma sports foam mattress. Zoma is an American based company that specializes in manufacturing bedding products. They have their headquarters in Scottsdale, Arizona. They have just one mattress brand which is the zoma sports foam mattress. The mattress is made with comfort layers of ‘Triangulex’, a gel-infused memory foam material, and ‘Reactiv’ transitional polymer. The combined result of these two polymers is a unique foam that has a 5.5 medium feel on the firmness scale that measures from 1-10. The layers of the foam are constructed to add more support to the midsection of the user while sleeping. The moisture-wicking mesh on the layer of the foam is made from a polyester blend that helps absorbs moisture faster. It measures a thickness of 11 inches, which makes it slightly thicker than other average foam mattresses.
It has a breathable cover and a gel-infused top layer that also adds to your comfort while sleeping. It is a very good option for most couples because it can reduce the noise made from overbearing weight and motion transfer. With a raw queen-sized bed weighing only 70 pounds, the mattress is surprisingly very light and convenient for easy transportation. Compared to another mattress of its rank, it is very affordable
- The mattress is way cooler and definitely more breathable than all its competitors.
- A constant motion isolation foam that produces little or no noise from overbearing weights.
- Lastly, it is very cheap and affordable.
- It has only one thickness option
- Edge support is not too reliable
- It’s lacking in terms of responsiveness
If you are in search of that mattress that provides distinct firmness and support levels to virtually all areas of the body, then the zoma sports mattress is your best choice. Not to mention it is cheap and affordable.
2. PlushBeds Cool Bliss Luxury Memory Foam Mattress
The mattress is made with gel-infused memory foam and has a height of 12 inches. The foam also promotes airflow throughout the mattress and removes heat and moisture about 3 times faster than other gel-infused foams. It has a luxurious stretch cover with unique cooling properties that keeps you cool while sleeping.
Beneath the gel-like layer, there is a natural latex supportive layer. This latex supporting layer nestles the body while sleeping and helps to relieve aches and pains by supporting the spine and back while lying on the bed. It is practically one of the best natural eco-friendly materials compared to most mattresses. When it comes to chemical odors and off-gassing you will definitely not experience any of them when unboxing the material as it is GreenGuard Gold certified.
The supportive core that measures at least 5 inches is made of a densely packed polyurethane foam like the zoma mattress, but sometimes customers have the luxury of purchasing their very own PlushBeds’ orthopedic base that can go with any mattress.
- Because of the infused gel design, the mattress provides a 30% increase in cooling sleeping temperature, which is more than most traditional memory foam mattress.
- Users are guaranteed to sleep very comfortably because of the mattress diffusing he cooling properties of both heat and moisture.
- The design of the mattress encourages air circulation, so body heat easily dissipates rather than accumulate as sweat while you sleep.
- This gel-infused mattress is a little bit expensive and may not fall within everyone’s budget. Although the price you pay for the mattress in exchange for a good night’s sleep is totally worth it.
In as much as the mattress is expensive and most people can’t afford it, the gel-infused plush bed mattress offers a great amount of comfort, especially with its cooling properties that make it worth every single penny.
3. Amerisleep As3
Imagine being forced to stop a good night’s sleep because your mattress is soaked in your own sweat, I know it’s painful right. This is why you need a quality mattress that can dissipate sweat easily and readily keep you cool while sleeping. Luckily for you, the Amerisleep mattress can guarantee your good night’s rest because of its vast heat dissipation material.
The pure biolayer of the foam has a more breathable material than any other normal memory foam mattress and can easily wick away hot air much faster. The HIVE layer also consists of more precision outlets that make room for more airways to allow the release of hot air. Because of its soft breathable layer, air constantly moves around the bed providing a better atmosphere for your good night’s sleep. The hive layer also provided motion isolation and also helps to relieve pressure while you sleep.
- The foam tries to match the shape of your body while you sleep, thereby reducing the pressure in your spine and giving you a good night’s sleep in return.
- The foam tends to align your neck, hip, and spine while sleeping and also helps distributes your body weight evenly throughout the bed for a better good night’s rest. The mattress limits pressure point problems while you sleep.
- This mattress requires very little maintenance.
- It is heavy
- It is expensive
The mattress has an unbelievable amount of firmness together with a supportive design, pressure-relieving, and body contouring system. Despite its heavy and expensive nature, the Amerisleep as3 is still one of the best memory foams out there and it yields excellent results.
Best Memory Foam Mattress Buying Guide
Let’s look at what a newbie should consider when buying one of these mattresses or any memory foam mattress in the market;
- The weight of the mattress. Because some of these mattresses are relatively heavier than others, then you should really take weight into consideration, especially if you have a large body size.
- Durability is another factor to consider. If you are going to spend a huge amount of money on your mattress make sure to get the best ones made of high-quality materials that can stand the test of time.
- Density – if you want your mattress to last longer, then you should go for 6lbs pwr cubic foot mattresses because anything more or less may suffer from diminishing returns.
- Weight – knowing the weight of your film can help preserve its durability. Heavier persons should not use mattresses that are lighter than them.
Apart from the ones listed above, other factors to consider are replacement time, natural oils, and price.