If you are using a chainsaw, you will come across the need to purchase the best chainsaw chains for it. Then you will be able to keep your chainsaw running in the top condition at all times. You will love the functionality offered by the chainsaw at the end of the day as well.
Here is a list of the top 10 chainsaw chains that you can purchase from the market as of now.
Comparison Table Best Chainsaw Chains
|Stihl 26RS Rapid Super Chain||You can cut hardwood with precision||Check Price|
|Husqvarna 14 inch Model H36 Chain||It is ideal for cutting softwood.||Check Price|
|Husqvarna 20 inch Model H80-72 Chain||This is a durable product.||Check Price|
|Oregon Advance Cut S45 Chain||It is compatible with lots of products||Check Price|
|Oregon Advance Cut D70 Chain||Blades are super sharp||Check Price|
|Husqvarna 24 Inch Model H46 Chain||You can get a powerful cutting experience||Check Price|
|Husqvarna 18 inch Model H30-72 Chain||It can cut through a gas tank.||Check Price|
|Oregon Advance Cut R34 Chain||It is extremely easy to install||Check Price|
|Oregon Advance Cut S52 Chain||It can effectively eliminate kickback.||Check Price|
|Oregon Advance Cut S56 Chain||Powerful and accurate||Check Price|
Our Top 10 Best Chainsaw Chains
1. Stihl 26RS Rapid Super Chainsaw Chains
Stihl 26RS Rapid Super Chain works perfectly well with the Bar Farm Boss Series chainsaws. Therefore, you can get it for similar models as well. However, it is important to understand that this chainsaw chain is not recommended for beginners. That’s because it comes along with a heavy kickback.
- It remains sharp for a longer time.
- You can cut hardwood with precision
- This is an aggressive chain that offers a powerful bite.
- Level of safety offered is a bit of a concern
2. Husqvarna 14 inch Model H36 Chainsaw Chains
If you have a small range chainsaw from the brand, you can buy the Husqvarna 14 inch Model H36 Chain. It is a 14-inch chainsaw chain. The blades of this chainsaw chain remain sharp for a longer time duration. Therefore, you will be able to get a precise cutting experience out of it.
- The blades remain sharp to deliver a precise cutting experience.
- You will be able to get regular cuts in a better way.
- It is ideal for cutting softwood.
- It has fewer cutting teeth when compared to the original chain.
3. Husqvarna 20 inch Model H80-72 Chains
Husqvarna 20 inch Model H80-72 Chain is a universal chainsaw chain. Therefore, you can use it for many different chainsaws that range across multiple brands. It comes along with a pitch of 3/8 inches and a drive link of 72. You will also be able to get a gauge of 0.05 inches with the help of it.
- This is ideal for the inexperienced chainsaw users.
- You can get the most for the amount you spend.
- This is a durable product.
- It wears out quickly when compared to the original chainsaw chain.
4. Oregon Advance Cut S45 Chains
Oregon Advance Cut S45 Chain is ideal for numerous chainsaws. In other words, you can use it across Remington, Poulan, McCulloch, Husqvarna, Echo, Sears, and Craftsman chainsaws. This saw has a length of 12 inches. Moreover, it has a 3/8 inch profile as well.
- You can get a powerful cutting experience out of it.
- This offers great value for the amount you pay.
- It is compatible with lots of products
- You will often come across issues with the chainsaw bars.
5. Oregon Advance Cut D70 Chain
Oregon Advance Cut D70 Chain is a versatile product as well. That’s because it is compatible with brands such as Poulan, McCulloch, Homelite, Echo, Sears and Craftsman. This is a 20 inch chain. It has got a 3/8 inch profile, which comes with 70 different links.
- Easy to install
- Blades are super sharp
- It can deliver a powerful cutting experience
- It dulls pretty quickly
6. Husqvarna 24 Inch Model H46 Chain
This chainsaw chain comes with 84 links and you can call it as a top product among the best chainsaw chains. Similarly, you will be able to use it with multiple chainsaw models as well. It can provide a 0.05 gauge to you.
- It is extremely durable.
- You can get a powerful cutting experience
- You can use the chain for limbing, brushing, bucking and felling.
- It is relatively expensive.
7. Husqvarna 18 inch Model H30-72 Chain
If you are looking for a professional chainsaw chain, Husqvarna 18 inch Model H30-72 Chain is the ideal product available to purchase. Similarly, it can offer a length of 18-inches to you as well. It has a 0.05 inch gauge and a 0.325 pitch.
- You can easily install it.
- It can cut through a gas tank.
- This is high quality chain.
- You have to sharpen the chain manually before you use.
8. Oregon Advance Cut R34 Chain
You will be able to use Oregon Advance Cut R34 Chain with many different chainsaws across multiple brands such as Poulan, Black & Decker, Sears, Craftsman and Remington. This chain is relatively short and it has a length of around 8 inches. However, you can get a 3/8 profile with 34 different links out of it.
- It can deliver an efficient cutting experience.
- It is extremely easy to install
- You can get best value for the money you spend.
- The saw dulls pretty quickly.
9. Oregon Advance Cut S52 Chain
You can use Oregon Advance Cut S52 Chain along with numerous brands such as Craftsman, Echo, Husqvarna, Chicago, Poulan, McCulloch and even brands like Makita. It is a 14-inch chain. The chain has got a thickness of 1.3mm. You will be able to discover a 3/8 inch low profile chain along with 52 different links as well.
- It delivers worthy results for the money you spend.
- It can effectively eliminate kickback.
- You can get a powerful cutting experience.
- It will get dull quite easily.
- You cannot use the chain when cutting through hardwood trees.
10. Oregon Advance Cut S56 Chain
Oregon Advance Cut S56 Chain can be used with numerous brands of chainsaws such as Dolmar, Homelite, Craftsman, Echo and Husqvarna. Therefore, you will be able to find a 16-inch length in this chainsaw chain as well. It has a 3/8 low profile chain with 56 links.
- Easy to install
- Powerful and accurate
- You can ensure clean and consistent cuts
- Dulls pretty quickly
Go through these best chainsaw chains and pick the best one out of them to get the most out of your chainsaw.