This is a kitchen appliance that is used to keep drinks and other refreshments at the correct temperature. This box-like machine seeks to alleviate the kitchen refrigerator of congestion from the smart stacking of Best Beverage Cooler. Although it is mainly used for kitchen purposes, it serves as an intelligent addition to your office. Furthermore, it can help to add some luxury to your home since it looks excellent to enhance your sophisticated home décor.
You must be wondering how different this cooler is from the conventional refrigerator. Well, the two are both home appliances used to store and preserve food; however, the beverage cooler is customized to store bottles and cans, unlike the other refrigerator, which may or may not be able to fit large bottles. Also, it is much easier to access a soda from such a cooler than it is from a kitchen fridge. Therefore, a beverage cooler is specifically designed to store bottles and cans, and the refrigerator is not.
This article seeks to put together three of the Beverage Cooler on the market and find out the most convenient for you. We will give the model and specifications that will tilt your purchase decision.
Best Cooler Comparison Table
|Home Labs Beverage Refrigerator and Cooler||Has enhanced lighting options for vision||Check Price|
|Kalamera 15” Beverage cooler with Freestanding Touch Control||Removing racks creates more space||Check Price|
|NewAir AB-1200 Beverage Cooler||Supports removing of racks to create space||Check Price|
Our Top 3 Best Beverage Cooler
1. Home Labs Beverage Refrigerator
This cooler is designed to topple other market brands. It features some of the best features, including and not limited to; s see-through door, LED lighting, and digital display of temperature regulator. The see-through door helps with visibility, which is further enhanced by the inclusion of the LED lighting system. The lights have been included for the sole purpose of aiding night vision as well as whenever darkness prevails.
Furthermore, the appliance is framed nicely using a stainless steel frame, which further heightens the elegance of the device. To enhance temperature controls and regulations, a digital display is in build and shows through the glass door. So it becomes easy to monitor the temperatures of the drinks.
Additionally, the cooler comes with enough space to house up to 120 standardized cans and 60 bottles of water, soda, or wine. Also, it comes with a super quiet compressor, which proves that its cooling system is superior to many other coolers in the market. Besides, it also contains an auto defrost mechanism sensor.
- A see-through glass door which aids with vision and further assisted with the presence of a night LED illuminator. The door is hinged to the left to give you uncompromised access to the fridge.
- It comes with sufficient space to hold as many bottles and cans as possible. A standard model comes with room enough to hold up to 120 cans and 60 bottles of wine, water, or any beverage.
- High technology temperature monitors help to vary the required storage conditions; for instance, storage temperatures for white wine are different from red wine. Temperature monitoring is aide by digital displays. This ingenious feature also has a smart temperature memory such that in the event there is a blackout or the cooler is switched off, the smart regulator automatically switches it to the preset default temperature.
- The cooling system is one of the superior features to built in this model. Apart from its energy consumption prudence, it also has a cooling system with a super quiet compressor, which is cooled with a fan to keep the air supply in the system up and to run.
- The auto defrost mechanism is a smart function that senses defrosting mode and automatically does just that.
- Has enhanced lighting options for vision
- One can monitor the temperatures of the beverages
- Has a smart defrost mode
- Ideal for office, home, restaurant, store, dorm, etc.
- Silent compressor
- Power consumption may be heavy.
2. Kalamera 15” Beverage cooler with Freestanding Touch Control
This is a Kalamera-produced appliance that features some of the best specifications. The design is sleek, the door is transparent, the lighting is a blue LED, and the frame is stainless steel. Lightly smaller, but it can carry up to 96 cans. It also removable wire racks to accommodate beer and soda crates. Furthermore, the cooling system is reinforced with a quiet compressor that barely a sound.
- Stainless steel frame brings out its sleek and elegant look that bolsters your home luxury
- Transparent glass door and blue LED lighting enhances vision
- Supports removing the racks to accommodate more significant cases
- Reinforced with an advanced compressor
- It comes with a smart temperature memory that resets cooling temperature to default whenever you switch off, or there is an outage.
- Removing racks creates more space
- Has temperature, memory reset module
- Has an elegant design
- Super quiet compressor
- Smaller in size
3. NewAir AB-1200 Beverage Cooler
This is one spacious cooler, and it supports up to 126 cans of beverage. The refrigerator has a sleek black look, which is enough to complement your home décor or anywhere you want it for; it complements any décor. Furthermore, it has LED lighting, which helps one to see in dim or no light; also, it comes with transparent doors to enhance vision in the presence of light.
- Ability to cool too much lower temperatures
- Removable racks for creation of space
- Metallic touch to its construction ensuring longevity and durability
- The sleek black design resonates well with any décor
- Super frosts the beverages
- Supports removing of racks to create space
- It is expensive
Coolers are convenient appliances that not only help to achieve the desired temperatures for your drinks but also give you the luxury feeling. Putting together all these features yields a better performing and environmentally friendly gadget.
Best Beverage Cooler Buying guide
There are many models of beverage coolers in the market; therefore, getting to know the right appliance to purchase is sometimes a daunting task. The following are the consideration points when shopping for the right cooler.
- Market rating
- The type of drinks you wish to stock
- The exterior design
- Frosting options
- General price
- Overall dimensions