Gone are the days of manual cleaning or trying to use human effort to achieve a particular thing. Presently, technology has taken over, making it easy for many home owners to carry out their daily cleaning without having to go through the grudgery needed to make everywhere look Best Robotic Mops .
Mopping of floor which is major part of every home cleaning has taken a new turn with the advent of robotic mops. This newly introduced technology has the ability to automatically clean up the floors in your home using sensory system that helps in detecting surface dirt.
In recent years, many technology inclined companies have come to put up a show in this latest trend. But it’s quite unfortunate that many has throw in the towel along the way due to one failure or another. However IRobot and few others have managed to remain at the front line of this new technology, trying to better it with each new day.
Do you wish to know more about robotic mops? Right here, we will be taking you through the best robotic mops on the market today currently making waves. Witht this detailed review, you will be able to make a good choice when getting your own robotic mops.
Our Top 3 Best Robotic Mop
[table id=18 /]
If you are conversant with the recent trends in the robotics industry, you must have in one way or another come across this robotic mop with an exceptional design. iRobot Braava m6 full automation is no doubt a feature that will amaze you. Apart from that, it has sensory system that helps it to easily detect every the smallest speck of dirts and clean then out.
Unlike other robotic mop, iRobot Braava m6 was designed to be able to clean against walls and dashboards. The best part of this all is its improved navigation. With this advanced system, the robotic mop was automated to go back to its charging dock to resume charging after the cleaning process is done..
- Auto Dock and Self-Resume after cleaning
- It was designed to have a visual wall compatibility
- The power capacity covers over 1,000 square foot area
- A Voice command control that is supported by both Google and Alexa
- Works with different types of smartphone application
- It is quite expensive compared to other types of robotics mop
- Due to its size, it can’t be used for under furniture cleaning.
This particular robotic mop is no doubt one of the best presently on the market. iLife V8s Robotic Mop is an hybrid of both vacuum and mop. With this, you will be killing two birds with just a stone. In this context, apart from helping you mop your floor alone, this robotic mop will vacuum the floor if there is a need for it.
However, you shouldn’t expect a high level of functionality for a long period of time. But if you are looking for a quick and deep clean, this robotic mop have all the features that you need in place to achieve that.
For further understanding, let’s take a look at some of the pros and cons of iLife V8s Robotic Mop. This will give you feasible reasons why you can actually decide to get one for your personal use.
- iLife V8s Robotic Mop is designed with scheduled cleaning capabilities
- Compared to other robotic mop, it has long lasting battery
- It has an exquisite body design
- Automatic recharge and docks
- The biggest problem you are going to encounter with the use of iLife V8s Robotic Mop is that it can’t be connected to a smart. As a result of this, you won’t be able to start the robotic mop automatically
- It lacks a premium robotic maps and sensors to help navigates its surrounding. Immediately you power it, iLife V8s Robotic Mop sticks to a particular route without deviating from it
This is no doubt a smart choice to make if you are actually hoping to get a multipurpose robotic mop. Roborock S5 Robotic Mop is an all-in-one smart robotic mop with all the amazing features you can ever think of. This includes, a long-lasting battery, a floating brush roll, and an LED battery indicator. Below are some of the pros and cons that you need to be aware of before making a decision to get yours.
- It is has an effective voice control and it is also compatible with Alexa
- All the controls and buttons are onboard
- Real time mapping and smart routing
- The batteries are long lasting
- A bad choice for underneath furniture cleaning
- Doesn’t support .multiple level mapping
The Buying Guide Of Robotic Mops
When it comes to buying robotic mops, there are various features you need to put into consideration. Having all these in place will prevent you from making the mistake of not getting value in return for the money being paid. These includes
1. The Battery Life
Amidst whatever feature you wish to consider before buying a robotic mop, this particular feature come first. For large homes, the battery of your robotic mop should last aleast 90 minutes. For a smaller home, you can actually go for that of 60 minutes.
Every good robotic mop should be able to sense obstacles, boycott barriers and detect dirts on the floor. If it lacks this technology, it will develop faults in no time and make you spend more than planned.
3. Smart Mop
Before making that choice of the type of robotic mop to buy, you need to make sure the essence of being automatic. Which means, it has to be a robotic mop that can be connected to a smart phone.